Want to know the most important, free marketing tools at your disposal? It’s your online showroom in the My Show planning tool. Exhibitors who completely update their company’s profile have a greater opportunity to receive more qualified leads through the new Recommendations Program.
How can you participate? Start with reviewing and updating your company information, including:
- Updating product categories
- Adding a company description
- Uploading a logo to your profile
If your company or product matches the need of an attendee, you’ll be listed in their My Show account as a ‘recommended company” based on their needs and interest.
We’re recommending your company to attendees based on the product categories you offer-that is why it is critical that your company’s profile is up- to- date and complete! Update your company profile in the exhibitor dashboard.
- "Commercial real estate is one of the key drivers of the NYC economy, and to ensure that our Association's members are equipped with the best tools, technology and content to operate the 400 million sf- of office space under their management, we're partnering with Buildings New York 2016 to bring the best exhibitions and content to this May's show. We're excited by the challenge to expand its commercial real estate dimension to make it truly representative of the NYC skyline, and develop content and opportunities that will deliver measurable value to the professional development of our industry."
- James R. Kleeman, RPA, Deputy Director, World Trade Center Redevelopment, Port Authority of NY & NJ, President of BOMANY
- "BOMA/NY's members are a terrific source of knowledge and expertise, and we've already got a team at work on exhibition outreach and content development that is as timely and informative as possible. Anyone seeking to manage at a Class A level will want to register their building team for the show, to get the most out of the educational offerings and gain even more knowledge through interacting with the exhibitors."
- Roberta McGowen, Executive Director, BOMANY
- "The design and construction industry is constantly changing. To keep up with the latest trends and manage risks, design and construction professionals must be equipped with practical information, techniques, resources and tools. AIA Contract Documents is pleased to participate in 2016 BuildingsNY in order to provide attendees with education and risk management tools to help them protect their projects and businesses"
- Hasti Hejazi, Global Innovation Education, The American Institute of Architects
- "There were many vendors and it was a one stop shop for everything to own and manage property."
- "Keeping abreast of what is out there in the building and heating industry is imperative and the BuildingsNY show is one of the best ways to do that."
- "I always walk away with new products and services."
- "I love finding out about new and improved items and how these products can save my company money, at low to no cost."
- "It's a great educational tool and also an efficient way to meet with existing and new vendors/service providers."
- "It was good to see faces of people from companies I work with."
- "I can see what options are out there and can compare similar products right there on the spot. Can talk to knowledgeable people for solutions to my problems."
- "It was a great networking experience. I managed to secure 4 working relationships with new vendors and maintained relationships with existing."
- "Each time I have attended I have gained useable knowledge and forged lasting business relationships."
- "It was beyond what I expected! Quite an event, and truly stunning."
Pre-Show Media Services
It’s all in the details-the online exhibitor directory is the first place attendees and media go to learn more about your company. Be sure to update the following in your company listing: company name, description, product listings, booth number, address, phone number, fax number, website URL, press releases, public relations contact and show specials.
View the Media List
Issue and Post Your Press Releases
Publicize your involvement in BuildingsNY and your current customers and prospects to keep them informed of any new products, corporate initiatives and exciting events you have planned for the event. You can upload your press release by accessing the exhibitor dashboard.
Click for instructions to your exhibitor dashboard.
Customer Invite Program
Communicate your presence at BuildingsNY to your customers and prospects by providing them with Free Exhibit Hall Admission. You have the option of creating a customized email invitation (eVite), web banner, printed ticket (or all three!) to invite your best customers and hottest prospects to BuildingsNY!
Order Your Invitations Today
For over 30 years there has been no better regional event in the industry to showcase Innovation, Technologies, Goods, Services and Knowledge to the highest quality of attendees.
BuildingsNY is the regional meeting place for where Innovation, Technologies, Goods and Services that provides building owners & managers the knowledge to make decisions, make deals, issue RFP’s, and ultimately save money. Building Owners & Property Managers will have the opportunity to source your products & services they need for all phases of their buildings’ lifecycle.
The BuildingsNY show allows you multiple opportunities to reconnect with current customers and prospect for new customers
Download the BuildingsNY show logo