Welcome to BuildingsNY! For over 30 years there has been no better regional event in the industry to showcase Innovation, Technologies, Goods, Services and Knowledge to the highest quality of attendees.
BuildingsNY is the regional meeting place for where Innovation, Technologies, Goods and Services that provides building owners & managers the knowledge to make decisions, make deals, issue RFP’s, and ultimately save money. Building Owners & Property Managers will have the opportunity to source your products & services they need for all phases of their buildings’ lifecycle.
The BuildingsNY show allows you multiple opportunities to reconnect with current customers and prospect for new customers
- "Commercial real estate is one of the key drivers of the NYC economy, and to ensure that our Association's members are equipped with the best tools, technology and content to operate the 400 million sf- of office space under their management, we're partnering with Buildings New York 2016 to bring the best exhibitions and content to this May's show. We're excited by the challenge to expand its commercial real estate dimension to make it truly representative of the NYC skyline, and develop content and opportunities that will deliver measurable value to the professional development of our industry."
- James R. Kleeman, RPA, Deputy Director, World Trade Center Redevelopment, Port Authority of NY & NJ, President of BOMANY
- "BOMA/NY's members are a terrific source of knowledge and expertise, and we've already got a team at work on exhibition outreach and content development that is as timely and informative as possible. Anyone seeking to manage at a Class A level will want to register their building team for the show, to get the most out of the educational offerings and gain even more knowledge through interacting with the exhibitors."
- Roberta McGowen, Executive Director, BOMANY
- "The design and construction industry is constantly changing. To keep up with the latest trends and manage risks, design and construction professionals must be equipped with practical information, techniques, resources and tools. AIA Contract Documents is pleased to participate in 2016 BuildingsNY in order to provide attendees with education and risk management tools to help them protect their projects and businesses"
- Hasti Hejazi, Global Innovation Education, The American Institute of Architects
- "There were many vendors and it was a one stop shop for everything to own and manage property."
- "Keeping abreast of what is out there in the building and heating industry is imperative and the BuildingsNY show is one of the best ways to do that."
- "I always walk away with new products and services."
BuildingsNY Delivers the Right Attendees
Attendee Profile: 6,000 plus building professionals featuring: Owners, Managers, Architects, Engineers, Superintendents & Maintenance professionals that operate buildings in NYC.
Interact With Top Decision Makers From Leading Association Members That Attend The Show
Support from leading Association members:
- ABO- Founder of BuildingsNY over 30 years ago, 250 members in the large Developer & Owners communities.
- CHIP-2,500 members with ownership in over 50% of the real estate in the 5 boroughs of NYC
- BOMA/NY-Commercial building sponsor, 800 members responsible for the 400 million square feet in New York City and boroughs
- AIA contract documents- The leading professional membership association for licensed architects, emerging professionals and allied partners since 1857
Exposure and access to key industry and trade media publications exhibiting and covering BuildingsNY
If you are interested in exhibiting at BuildingsNY 2017, please email Rich Russo or call him at 203-840-5866.
- "I love finding out about new and improved items and how these products can save my company money, at low to no cost."
- "It's a great educational tool and also an efficient way to meet with existing and new vendors/service providers."
- "It was good to see faces of people from companies I work with."
- "I can see what options are out there and can compare similar products right there on the spot. Can talk to knowledgeable people for solutions to my problems."
- "It was a great networking experience. I managed to secure 4 working relationships with new vendors and maintained relationships with existing."
- "Each time I have attended I have gained useable knowledge and forged lasting business relationships."
- "It was beyond what I expected! Quite an event, and truly stunning."