BuildingsNY partners with key industry associations to bring you a comprehensive educational program that will help keep you up to date on the latest emerging codes, laws, incentive programs and industry trends. 2 days of curated content allows you the tools you need to return to the office with actionable ideas and plans.
The education program is FREE (included with your expo pass) and will provide building owners and managers, facility and maintenance managers, superintendents, architects, contractors, and engineers the opportunity to discover new ways to reduce overhead, manage risk and identify cost savings.
THE 2018 PROGRAM WILL OFFER:
- Two full days of FREE curated content including cutting-edge case studies and actionable learning
- Continuing education credits
- Solutions to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Expanded focus on energy efficiency, asset management, building automation, contracts and compliance, and facilities management
With content provided by the following associations and partners, there’s something for everyone to learn at BuildingsNY. Whether your focus is residential, commercial, industrial, institution or mixed-use buildings, you’ll walk away with new ideas and information that can be immediately put to use.
Associated Builders & Owners of Greater NY, Founding Sponsor
(Community Housing Improvement Program), Prime Sponsor
Building Owners of Greater NY, Sponsor
* All BOMA sessions are eleibible for 1 CPD
The American Institute of Architects is the leading professional membership association for licensed architects, emerging professionals, and allied partners since 1857.
*All AIA courses are eligible for 1 LU.
New York Association of Realty Managers is dedicated to raising the standard of excellence for the real estate and property management professionals.
BOMA accreditation - 1 CPD point per hour (2 BOMA NY sessions offered in 2017)
- Why you should switch to EC Fans & Motors for High Efficient Technology
- VRF – The Future of HVAC
AIA Accreditation (4 AIA sessions offered in 2017)
- The Small /Mid-Size Firm’s Essential Guide to Contract Documents- 1 AIA/ HSW LU
- The Architect’s Guide to Managing Risk on Residential Con. Projects - 1 AIA LU
- First Look! Preview to 2017 Revised General Conditions & New Sustainable Projects Exhibit- 1 AIA/ HSW LU
- Legal Considerations in Digital Practice and Building Information Modeling- 1 AIA LU
NYARM Property Management Certification Accredited (1 session in 2017)
- Who Pays For Late or Delayed Construction?