ATTEND FREE ACCREDITED CONFERENCE AT BUILDINGSNY
BuildingsNY partners with key industry associations to bring you a comprehensive educational program that will help keep you up-to-date on the latest emerging codes, laws, incentive programs and industry trends. Two full days of curated content provides you with the tools you need to develop actionable ideas and plans.
The education program is FREE (included with your expo pass) and provides building owners and managers, facility and maintenance managers, superintendents, architects, contractors, developers and engineers the opportunity to discover new ways to reduce overhead, manage risk and identify cost savings.
THE 2020 PROGRAM WILL OFFER
- FREE curated content including cutting-edge case studies and actionable learning offered daily
- Continuing education credits / Professional Development Hours/ AIA Learning Units
- Solutions to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Expanded focus on energy efficiency, asset management, building automation, contracts and compliance, and facilities management
- Session recommendations targeted to your specific needs and easily identified by topic area, target audience and building type
ACCREDITATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
Get Credit for Your Time!
All BuildingsNY Educational sessions qualify for CEU (Continuing Education Unit) hours with all relevant industry associations and accreditation bodies.
With content provided by the following associations and partners, there’s something for everyone to learn at BuildingsNY. Whether your focus is residential, commercial, industrial, institution or mixed-use buildings, you’ll walk away with new ideas and information that can be immediately put to use.
BuildingsNY is excited to announce BuildingsNY Unlocked, a platform providing the buildings industry with resources and business development opportunities year-round.