Online press registration for BuildingsNY 2020 is available for editorial media professionals of a publishing entity—this includes newspapers, magazines, newsletters, online content providers, bloggers, radio and broadcast outlets. To qualify for press registration, you must forward one of the following credentials to Lindsay Brestovansky at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copy of valid press pass issued by news organization
- Copy of a recent issue of a publication, with masthead listing of your editorial position
- Copy of a recent bylined story that identifies you as writer, reporter or contributor to a publication
- Original letter of assignment from a media outlet
- URL of an established website that reports/opines on relevant subjects related to BuildingsNY, buildings professionals and/or participating exhibitors, with identification of the requesting writer/contributor
- Identification of social media platform that reports/opines on relevant subjects related to BuildingsNY, buildings professionals and/or participating exhibitors, with identification of the requesting writer/contributor
Media members who have pre-registered for BuildingsNY 2020 may pick up their badges at any of the registration counters at the show by bringing a valid ID and business card—press badges will not be mailed out in advance of the show.
If you have any questions regarding press registration please email Lindsay Brestovansky email@example.com.